Welcome


In this blog I'll be listening to an album/EP I've never heard before everyday (hopefully) and write about it.
Please recommend an album/EP by clicking here and leaving a comment.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Recommend an album!

Oh God how did this get here? I am not good with computer.

I think I will make this first blog post a spot for people to comment and leave album (and artist) recommendations for me to listen to.

13 comments:

  1. FIRST!

    Underwater Cinematographer

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't care if some of them are older cds.

    The Darkness - permission to land

    You Love You - Semi Precious Weapons

    Recovery - Eminem

    Fame Monster - Lady Gaga

    RISE & FALL OF ZIGGY STARDUST& THE SPIDERS FROM MARS - David Bowie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spirit_of_Apollo

    craaaazy collabs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Christian: I have tha album, and it is amazing. Especially the tracks featuring Chali 2na.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll Sleep When You're Dead - EL-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or to bring in some British artists I recommended to you years ago that have progressed a lot.

    For The Masses - Hadouken!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All we know is falling or Riot! or any other album by Paramour ^_^

    http://www.paramore.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Classified is another really good Canadian rapper from the maritimes. His rhymes, however, are very different from Shad.

    Hehe, and Minmi, a Japanese girl singing Carifiesta/jump up music. It's too awesome.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minmi
    Summer time single released in 2005 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP04Fl5Savo

    ReplyDelete