Welcome


In this blog I'll be listening to an album/EP I've never heard before everyday (hopefully) and write about it.
Please recommend an album/EP by clicking here and leaving a comment.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Freshmen Adjustment by Kanye West

Listen to Home

I thought I had heard everything there was to Kanye, I'm glad I was wrong. I remember there were a bunch of references in Last Call (On the album The College Dropout) to songs I've never heard of. All of these songs were on the mixtape Freshmen Adjustment, along with older versions of songs on his albums like Hey Mama, Homecoming (called Home on the mixtape), All Falls Down and Through the Wire. It's quite entertaining to hear the original and compare it to songs on the College Trilogy. Maybe I should say tetralogy – Good Ass Job is scheduled to be released September 14th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment