Listen to Alive
I've listened to a little I Mother Earth in the past, but I didn't even know Edwin (I Mother Earth vocalist until 1997) left and went solo until The Angry Beard pointed it out. I'm not sure if the album grew on me over time or it just so happened that the tracks got progressively better, but in the end I enjoyed listening to Another Spin Around the Sun. I caught myself tapping to the beat or bopping my head quite a few times to a number of catchy songs on the album. I'm a sucker for secret tracks on CDs; Another Drink was the perfect song to put in as a hidden song. Unfortunately I don't remember any I Mother Earth songs to compare the band to Edwin's solo stuff however, Another Spin Around the Sun is definitely worth listening to.
No comments:
Post a Comment