Welcome


In this blog I'll be listening to an album/EP I've never heard before everyday (hopefully) and write about it.
Please recommend an album/EP by clicking here and leaving a comment.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Eyelid Movies by Phantogram

Listen to Mouthful of Diamonds

As soon as I started listening to this album (Mouthful of Diamonds is the first track), I had to look Phantogram up and find out just what genre I was listening to. Electronic rock describes it perfectly and the two go together quite well. Think of it as a rock band with electronic added to it. Fans of either genre should check Phantogram out however, I think rock fans would appreciate this band more. The synergy of the rock and electronic sounds amazing on every track in Eyelid Movies. Now that I think about it, Bloc Party`s third album was electronic rock but I ended up only liking one track on the CD. Maybe I`m a bit biased because I really enjoyed Bloc Party`s first two albums but I digress, be sure to check out Eyelid Movies by Phantogram. Big up to Anton for introducing me to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment