Welcome


In this blog I'll be listening to an album/EP I've never heard before everyday (hopefully) and write about it.
Please recommend an album/EP by clicking here and leaving a comment.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Recovery by Eminem

Listen to Space Bound

I was pleased to see that Bakakim recommended Recovery. Having only heard Not Afraid and Space Bound, I was keen on listening to all of Eminem's latest album. There is no denying that Eminem is a musical genius; I started listening to his music just over ten years ago and over the decade, Eminem never ceases to please. Well to be honest I wasn't too keen on his last album (Relapse), but Recovery makes up for it. The song No Love (feat. Lil Wayne) samples Haddaway's What is Love? I never thought I'd see someone use that song in rap but, it's actually a pretty decent track. There's not much else to say other than if you like any of Eminem's music – definitely pick up this album.

1 comment:

  1. Though I'm really not a fan of 'Lil Wayne, No Love is a pretty awesome track.

    ReplyDelete