Welcome


In this blog I'll be listening to an album/EP I've never heard before everyday (hopefully) and write about it.
Please recommend an album/EP by clicking here and leaving a comment.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Riot by Paramore

Listen to That's What You Get

Thank you Mihoshi for the recommendation, I think the only Paramore song I've heard was That's What You Get on Rock Band 2. While the album wasn't that bad, there weren't any memorable tracks that stuck with me after listening to it. To be honest, That's What You Get was probably one of my least played songs on Rock Band 2. I might give another one of their albums a shot to see if I find something more enjoyable. In the meantime – if anyone has any Paramore recommendations, please leave it in the comments section!

3 comments:

  1. Not a big fan of Paramore, but I like Hayley Williams' guest vocals on Airplanes and Airplanes pt.II on B.o.B.'s album 'The Adventures of Bobby Ray'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ I really REALLY like that song. That's the only reason I wanted Jonathan to listen to Paramour's Album. To see if she's as good in her own band. >.> so far... doesn't look like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe Mihoshi got me into Airplanes. I will have to listen to B.o.B.'s album sometime.

    ReplyDelete