Welcome


In this blog I'll be listening to an album/EP I've never heard before everyday (hopefully) and write about it.
Please recommend an album/EP by clicking here and leaving a comment.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Discovery by Electric Light Orchestra

Listen to Don't Bring Me Down
Also listen to Last Train to London

Disco Very indeed! I'm afraid I'm going to have to link two songs for you guys to listen to - too hard to choose one when both of these songs make me want to boogie. Alas the end of ELO week, my God they are amazing. Thankfully there are many more ELO albums for me to explore so expect another ELO week in the future! The songs I've linked to this past week are phenomenal, please check them all out. I'm starting to think I was born in the wrong generation. I need to get my disco on and the 70s are where I belong! Here's to good music people!

No comments:

Post a Comment