Welcome


In this blog I'll be listening to an album/EP I've never heard before everyday (hopefully) and write about it.
Please recommend an album/EP by clicking here and leaving a comment.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Eldorado by Electric Light Orchestra

Listen to Eldorado Overture-Can't Get It Out Of My Head

It's Electric Light Orchestra week! Well for me at least. I will be listening to ELO albums till Friday, starting with Eldorado. I have The Angry Beard to thank for introducing me to ELO with their song Mr. Blue Sky (on Out of the Blue which I'll cover Thursday). Yesterday we were both at Jack Astor's and Don't Bring Me Down (on Discovery which I'll cover Friday) was playing. Upon discovering the artist, I decided that it was time to get into ELO. I listened to Eldorado a couple of times. Overall, the album was a good listen, a little slow at some parts (the pace was right, just a little too slow for me at the time). I'm really curious to hear what I'm going to come across the next four albums and which will be my favourite. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment