Listen to The Sign
I have returned! Time to bring it back with some classics. To be honest, my favourite song by Ace of Base is Beautiful Life, which isn't on this album. However, I felt that since this was their best selling album and featured The Sign, as well as All That She Wants - I'd listen to this album instead. After listening to the popular singles, the rest of the album felt quite repetitive. I can see how I would've loved this album way back when (fifteen years ago?), but now it just doesn't cut it. Sometimes it felt like the background music was identical across a couple of tracks. The album also featured some remixes at the end, but I didn't particularly care for any of them. I'll still continue to appreciate their singles.
Can only give Ace of Base credit for one reason and one reason only... They are Swedish.
ReplyDelete